Tuesday, December 13, 2011

End of Semester Reflection


This class have been very informative for me.  I have learned about so many different types of technology as well as how to use it.  In addition, my confidence has increased in regards to my ability to use the tech.  I find that I am actually draw to use some of it instead of naturally going towards more conventional methods.
I look forward to continuing my journey through the mass tech that is out there and finding things that are aweinspiring and motivational.
In regards to the NETS for this semester: I feal as they I have made consideral progress. 
1. I have learned how to further facilitate and inspire learning and creativity through technology that is available and how to find creative outlets that can expand lesson plans.
2. I have learned how to design and develop digital-age learning experiences and assessments.  In combination with this class and Instructional Design, I have learned so much about lesson planning and implementation.
3. I have confidently modeled digital-age work and learning through my lesson plans and various presentation.
4. I have promoted and modeled digital citizenship and responsibility through my blog as well as my wiki.
5. I have engaged in professional growth and leadership by being an active member of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment