What: Check out this website. It is a blog with a massive compilation of tech resources for classrooms.
Included topics are Laptops in the Classroom; Non-traditional Reading and Writing; Blogging; Computer Safety; Classroom Websites; Making Money Online; GPS and Mappig Tech; Internet as Global Village; Tech as Teaching Tool; Music and Tech; Class Projects; PE and Tech; Ipad in the Classroom.
So What: This site is a never ending maze of information. It makes me realize just how little I am in this world and how ignorant I am about what is available in this world. I hope that I always continue to grow, to become more aware of resources and to be able to continually learn from others experiences and developments.
Now What: This is now an addition to my resources list. I look forward to further browsing through this website and discovering the wealth of information that it contains.
I agree with your feeling of being overwhelmed. When we were learning about the resources available I was in overload mode. The importance of learning to use these resources is vital. I appreciated that Prof. Adair told us some good resources.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great resource with lots of great ideas, thank you for posting this. It really shows me that implementing technology into the class is only limited to your imagination. --Kyle Tatro
ReplyDelete