It is really an amizingly moving way to teach about the various forms of english language

What? Pic Lits used to help teach the different parts of language, vocabulary, etc.
So What? This could be an amazing and new way of integrating technology into the standard English lessons
Now What? I look forward to using this as it provides for a visual representation of words. I am a visual learner and this would have totally helped me to learn the various parts of speech.

What? Pic Lits used to help teach the different parts of language, vocabulary, etc.
So What? This could be an amazing and new way of integrating technology into the standard English lessons
Now What? I look forward to using this as it provides for a visual representation of words. I am a visual learner and this would have totally helped me to learn the various parts of speech.
No comments:
Post a Comment