In the early part of the 21st century there was a ton a research saying that PDA's was the trend of the future with technology. This just proves how fast technology changes. What are schools to do in regards to keeping up with technology while keeping up with shrinking budgets?
For those schools who adapted PDA's into their programs, they essentially wasted their money as the hardware quickly got passed up with newer gadets and technology.
I am not sure really how to answer my own question, as I can barely keep up with my kids likes and dislikes as they change so fast.
Currenlty my daughter has a DSi, a Nook Color, an iPod, and a Laptop. All of these were purchased within the last 18 months - costing a lot of money - and all are out of date. If I am fighting to keep up with just one kids tech, how can a school district keep up with financially supporting thousands of kids as the technology changes in a blink of an eye.
JoDee
For those schools who adapted PDA's into their programs, they essentially wasted their money as the hardware quickly got passed up with newer gadets and technology.
I am not sure really how to answer my own question, as I can barely keep up with my kids likes and dislikes as they change so fast.
Currenlty my daughter has a DSi, a Nook Color, an iPod, and a Laptop. All of these were purchased within the last 18 months - costing a lot of money - and all are out of date. If I am fighting to keep up with just one kids tech, how can a school district keep up with financially supporting thousands of kids as the technology changes in a blink of an eye.
JoDee
No comments:
Post a Comment