1. The computer program does not like me.
2. It is an awesome tool - if I can ever learn how to use it.
3. I really need to get more computer savvy.
4. I still need to learn how to manipulate this. My goal is to be as smart as Chelsie!
I like the fact you recognized the fact that you need to improve you tech skills and you have a goal that you want to reach. I think that both of these facts will help you become a better teacher.
I like the fact you recognized the fact that you need to improve you tech skills and you have a goal that you want to reach. I think that both of these facts will help you become a better teacher.
ReplyDeleteThe smart board is a great tool to get students interested and involved in lessons, so just keep practicing and you will get it.
ReplyDelete