Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Generation IM

I found this article inlightening and informative.  I took notes of the various sites and am planning on going thru them with my kids.  In addition, brain thinking of the endless ways of incorporating technology into the classroom.  First and foremost, I might need the kids to teach me!!
For a science lesson, the kids can monitor space activity on the NASA website and have to blog about it or they may use the Google SketchIt program to make preliminary drawing of their projects prior to doing the actual hands on work.

JoDee

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're planning to go through the websites with your kids! I'm sure you can learn from each other. Also, I really like your idea to have students use the google program prior to starting the actual project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea that as a mom you want to talk to your children about being involved in the tech in the classroom. I also like the idea of the students being able to to use programs such as Google Sketchit to practice a project before having to do it for real.

    ReplyDelete